What We Know about Adult Reading
Research about Adult Reading Instruction
Teaching and Assessing Reading: Resources
Different Perspectives on Reading
Policy and Adult Reading Instruction
Reading Professional Development
How to Edit
From the page you would like to add to or edit:
1. Click on the edit tab (top of the page).
2. This will take you to an editing page where you can add, change or remove text. In the text window (a big rectangle with a thin line around it), there's a blue slider on the right. Put your mouse on the slider and slide/scroll down to read what others have written, go to wherever you want to add or change text, and type in your changes.
3. When you have finished writing your thoughts, add your name and the date.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the button "Save page." This will take you back to the page you edited. If the changes don't look the way you expected, go back to the Edit page and try again.
5. Please note: do not copy copyright published material into the ALE Wiki.
Upcoming Reading Conferences|
Association of Literacy Educators and Researchers Annual Conference
November 3-6, 2011
Literacy Research Association Annual Meeting
November 30-December 3, 2011
International Reading Association
April 29-May 2, 2012
Glossary of Reading Terms
FAQ about Adult Reading Instruction