Workforce, Workplace and Worker Education
Workplace and Worker EducationAleWorkplace
- If you haven't registered, select Register. It's quick and easy.
- If you haven't logged in, select Log in
- Select edit at the top of the page where you want to add to or change text. This will bring you to an editing window where you can add or change text. If you aren't sure where to add your text, use the blue slider, scroll to the bottom of the page and type in your text. You could also put your text in where you think it is supposed to go. If you get it wrong, don't worry. You can change it, or someone else will. In other words, you can learn how to add text to the wiki -- with formatting and in the right place -- or, if you don't have the time or patience, just add text at the bottom of the page. The topic area leader or ALE Wiki organizer will make the adjustments for you.
- SelectShow preview at the bottom of the edit page to see the changes. If they look good, scroll to the bottom and select Save page. You can select Show preview and make changes as many times as you want before you Save page. You can even make changes after you Save page.
- Add your name and maybe your email address after your comments so readers can contact you.
- Consider adding a brief bio to the WhosHere page
Most important: you can't mess things up. Even if you accidentally erase a page it can easily be restored. So, don't worry. Give it a try.